A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin..
Thought this video from yesterday would help you with the correct placement of the KISS for the size of the dog.
This is Dottie, a young almost 6-month-old bitch, a graduate of The Mannerly Puppy Course and a bitch I am well acquainted with as we did a PATT on this litter in December.
Dottie was having a complete meltdown because there was a bucket of dead, stinky, bloody dead ducks I was working her against. She said, "NO, I WON'T!" I said, "Yes, Dottie you WILL do an AS next to that stinky bucket of dead ducks."
Arron,
ReplyDeleteThought this video from yesterday would help you with the correct placement of the KISS for the size of the dog.
This is Dottie, a young almost 6-month-old bitch, a graduate of The Mannerly Puppy Course and a bitch I am well acquainted with as we did a PATT on this litter in December.
Roxanne
Dottie was having a complete meltdown because there was a bucket of dead, stinky, bloody dead ducks I was working her against. She said, "NO, I WON'T!" I said, "Yes, Dottie you WILL do an AS next to that stinky bucket of dead ducks."
ReplyDeleteI won, Dottie learned, life goes on-:)
Roxanne
That is helpful Roxanne! Thank you. We’re just getting ready for quiet time now. :)
ReplyDelete