FOUNDATION Course Curriculum (12 weeks)

FOUNDATION Course Equipment List

Tuesday, April 22, 2025

Silence is golden week three exam two


 

3 comments:

  1. Hi 👋 ladies! We worked through silence is golden again today 🙏.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much better!!! The auto sit is doing way better. Your mechanics are looking more fluid. I’d like to pass you!! Since we won’t be meeting until next Monday. There are a couple things I think that can be better by than.
    1. On the halt Mechanics, I notice you’re taking a very large step, with your right when you go into slide. Make that step about half of what it’s is. Should be a normal size step.

    Your left turn is looking good 👍🏻

    2. Your right turn , after you plant your left foot at 45• and you turn your body to the right and you bring your right foot don't swing it, just set it down with your body weight transferring to that right foot.
    3. When we learn new things we tend to get into are head, we start to lower are head are shoulders start to round . I’d like to have try practicing with Fido first , keeping your eyes and head up. Then try with Denali.

    This exam was way better!! But you have 4 more days until your rest day. I think you can do another exam by Saturday and have those couple things fixed.
    Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! Thanks Jessi. We will keep working here. I have my laptop hooked up now. So that should help to watch right turns closer :). And shorter steps coming into auto stop. I recognized that while watching the video again.

    ReplyDelete