FOUNDATION Course Curriculum (12 weeks)

FOUNDATION Course Equipment List

Saturday, May 3, 2025

Week four exam!


 

7 comments:

  1. Hi friends! We recorded week 4 exam this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is an “Approached by a Stranger”
    Video on the Home Depot practice post ๐Ÿ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arron,

    You have been working with Fido and Denali, it shows! Your 3 step Halt to AS is much cleaner and Denali IS reading the KISS to give you the AS. I LLOL during the Stand Circles as it looks like Denali is smiling๐Ÿ˜„. The EF is good, the LAT (isn't that turn fun?) is good, your have made great strides in retraining your muscles on the RT and on keeping your right hand in Walking Position.

    Denali will always do 'Fast' easier than 'Slow'.

    Pass on Week 4.๐Ÿ‘

    Onward to FC Week 5, see you tomorrow evening at 5:30.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look forward here ! ๐Ÿ˜Ž. She is a funny girl. See you tomorrow at 5:30 :). Thanks Roxanne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do actually have an approached by stranger from yesterday I will upload.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Arron! Your hard work is paying off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay. Good job Arron. I agree with Roxanne. Your 3-step halt is looking great and the consistency of it is helping Denali sooo much. Week 5 here we come! Oh and sorry the second down was cut off. Not sure how that happened but Denali did much better, not only going into the down but also waiting for you to heel before getting up.

    ReplyDelete