A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin..
Arron,
How goes Week 7? Have you been able to do the EXAM yet? How are you feeling?
How are you doing, Arron?
Hi Roxanne. Progress is slow. I’m still recovering from my triathlon.And I’ve had a couple dr appointments.
I’m going through the videos
Arron,Week 7 is literally where 'the rubber hits the road' in the FC. Everyplace, every training hole, AKA 'A Gremlin', shows up, usually in ♠️.This is a VERY revealing EXAM.
How are you doing, Arron?
ReplyDeleteHi Roxanne. Progress is slow. I’m still recovering from my triathlon.And I’ve had a couple dr appointments.
ReplyDeleteI’m going through the videos
ReplyDeleteArron,
ReplyDeleteWeek 7 is literally where 'the rubber hits the road' in the FC. Everyplace, every training hole, AKA 'A Gremlin', shows up, usually in ♠️.
This is a VERY revealing EXAM.