A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin..
Saying hi 👋. Final countdown!
Denali looks uncomfortable. When is she due?
Sweet lady. ❤️
Thanks Kat :). We’re looking forward here.
Hi 👋 everyone. Tomorrow will be 57 days from the first breeding.
For fun I’m putting on a whiteboard guesses for delivery day amount of puppies and delivery time if anyone wants to throw a guest out there!
Would be happy to participate, but need a side photo of Denali standing?
By my coubt, the 63rd day is next Wednesday. I believe you she will whelp Tuesday or Wednesday of next week
Well, Denali will whelp🤭
Thank you. I will write your guess down.
Saying hi 👋. Final countdown!
ReplyDeleteDenali looks uncomfortable. When is she due?
ReplyDeleteSweet lady. ❤️
ReplyDeleteThanks Kat :). We’re looking forward here.
DeleteHi 👋 everyone. Tomorrow will be 57 days from the first breeding.
ReplyDeleteFor fun I’m putting on a whiteboard guesses for delivery day amount of puppies and delivery time if anyone wants to throw a guest out there!
ReplyDeleteWould be happy to participate, but need a side photo of Denali standing?
ReplyDeleteBy my coubt, the 63rd day is next Wednesday. I believe you she will whelp Tuesday or Wednesday of next week
ReplyDeleteWell, Denali will whelp🤭
ReplyDeleteThank you. I will write your guess down.
ReplyDelete