FOUNDATION Course Curriculum (12 weeks)

FOUNDATION Course Equipment List

Monday, August 4, 2025

Week 8 is uploaded

 Arron,


Week 8 is uploaded.  You left Denali's step stool and bathmat in the garage; I will leave them on a chair at the Lee Guest House so you can come pick up when you are able.  

Link to my website to order Life's Abundance Large Breed Puppy food.  This is the same food you will make gruel for your puppies so you may as well get a large bag or two.

THANK you for moving those tree stumps for me. 





3 comments:

  1. Week 8 uploaded. Link to Life's Abundance Large Breed Puppy food for Denali and any of your pregnant bitches.

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’re welcome, Roxanne. Thank you. If it’s not too big of a deal, maybe I’ll just grab the stool when I come to class next unless I have to go to Central for something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is here whenever you stop by, Arron

    ReplyDelete