FOUNDATION Course Curriculum (12 weeks)

FOUNDATION Course Equipment List

Saturday, August 2, 2025

Week seven day, five and six


 

3 comments:

  1. I’m tickled with the way this evening went here :). I think I did well and so did Denali.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arron,

    Love this aisle location
    What an perfect choice for training and for an EXAM! While your sequence of EXAM exercises was off, you did a really good job working to help Denali succeed. Super pleased with your handling.

    BTW, your picking up speed when Dwbalu is to far forward (out of heel position) will never help her learn correct Heel position. Instead, work her only at a spow pace with a ridiculous amount of Left Training Turns-that will help to train her you pay attention and remain in Heel position at all times. But we will go over that in class on Monday with the Week 8 Lesson.

    This IS a pass on Week 7 Arron. Congratulations. 👏👏

    See ya Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🙌 awesome! Looking forward to week 8.

    ReplyDelete